- December 21, 2015
- Posted by: emobile
- Category: Trending Issues
FREE CLEFT LIP & B PALATE REFORMATORY SURGERY
Member of Rotary Club of Ilorin, wish to inform the public that Rotary Club, District 9125 and the Kwara State Government, in partnership with the Alliance for Smiles is embarking on FREE Cleft Lip &b Palate Reformatory Surgery to benefit at least 100 patients drawn from all over the country.
The said surgery will be performed by a team of Surgeons from USA & Australia between January 10 -22, 2015 at the General Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State. This will be the third time the Alliance for Smiles will champion such programme and based on their track record, good and successful outing will be recorded
You can liaise with :
Mr Johnson (07055287855) or any Rotary Club known to you for the following:
1. Location of identified clinics and hospitals that can assist with the screening of the patients.
2. Identified cleft lip patients to be sent to hospitals for comprehensive/complimentary screening.
4. Guidance and travel arrangements for already screened patients.
Please help to pass the information across, you may be putting smiles on some faces.
You can also talk District Committee Chairs under whom the program falls:
1. Rotarian (PDS Segun Ajuwon)
Disease Prevention and Control
2. Rotarian (PP) Biodun Olusesi
Maternal & Child health