According to health day news, an eighteen (18 )years old girl from Ohio died after being infected on her way to the church in Charlotte,North Carolina. Her possible contact with the infection was a water logged as reported by CNN while ” riding in a raft with several others that overturned at the U.S. National Whitewater Center in Charlotte.
According to Nitzi Kline, director of communication for Franklin Country ,the teen died of “primary amebic mengioencephalitis, a rare but fatal brain infection caused by the amoeba Naegleria fowleri. This amoeba occurs in warm fresh water and soil .
This was present in the spinal fluid of the young girl as confirmed by center for disease control. Hands are presently on deck to ensure that it doesn’t affect others. Parents to be cautious of this too.
Contact us at the Consulting WP office nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online.
Everyone wants a doctor that shows you that you are important to them and not just any other patient or number on their filing list. At Emobile, it’s not only the Consultant that shows you this. From the front desk to the nurses station up to the consultant, that’s the experience you get. This is indeed a hospital worth recommending to so many and I have.