- January 3, 2016
- Posted by: emobile
- Category: Trending Issues
Why Most Men Don’t Wear Condoms!
The peak of condoms awareness is with the arrival of HIV, before then most men will ignore other sexually transmitted diseases and do flesh for flesh (unprotected sexual intercourse). Yes HIV gave more than 80% of men the reasons to put on condom before sex especially whenever such is outside their ‘jurisdiction’ i.e. their ‘territory’. In recent times, some men have been reluctant to put on condoms, damming all risks and consequences. Cases of couples with STD are increasing on the daily basis and we cannot but ask why. We conducted various interviews with these patients and these are there common responses:
- Always in a rush: Most men are always in a rush to consummate a relationship, especially with a lady that do not come their way easily
- Most of the Men assume that most ladies are free from STD especially when it takes a long time to woo
- Most of the men still battle to open and wear condom and they don’t want to lose the heat of the moment
- Most of the men who date a mistress for over six months end up having oral sex
- Most of the men who manage to wear condoms take it off in the middle of the action. A recent study from the University of Indiana also supports this. The researcher said almost 44.7% of condom users pull off the condom before intercourse was over knowing fully well it is wrong.
- Most of the men are not adequately prepared. They buy any type of condoms in a rush and discover it is a wrong size at a critical moment.
- Most of the men limit the use of condoms to prevention of pregnancy and so indulge in penetration and withdrawing before organism.
- Most Condoms are not adequately lubricated and most of them remove it to have a full feel. Using a lube with your condoms will solve lubrication problem, but men need to know which lubricants work better.