Whenever my husband makes love to me, I feel pains

Question: Good day doctor, I have a little sickness , whenever my husband makes love to me, I feel pains so I went for a check up at the hospital.The Dr. tested me through my virginal and they saw that i have a Staphylococcus Spp, and the doctor place me on 2weeks drugs.I have finish using it both me and husband, but since 3month now I have not be able to conceive, i dont no what’s happening? pls help me out.
Doctors Response:

Both of you will need a fertility check which will include a check for patency of your fallopian tube, test for ovulation or your ovarian reserve, a transvaginal scan and a seminal fluid analysis. You can visit a fertility expert or better still book an appointment to see our expert .
See also  Causes of swollen clitoris

Leave a Reply