- November 7, 2016
- Posted by: emobile
- Category: Trending Topic
Emobileclinic Trending Topic
The prevention of bacterial growth in immovable water is done by using a chemical known as chlorine. The chemical is useful in the sanitizing sewage and industrial waste product as well as being an important ingredient needed in developing cleaning products. It is however injuries and harmful when it get contact with human beings through inhaling or outright swallowing as it main reaction is on water. When the chlorine gets in contact water it forms hydrochloric acid which is highly poisonous to humans.
Where chlorine can be found?
Swimming pool water
Home based cleaning product
The symptoms may be evident in the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems. They are:
Low blood pressure
Breathing difficulty breathing
Fluid build-up in the lungs
Changes in the pH balance of your blood
Washing or flushing the affected area with water immediately after contact with chlorine for at least a quarter of an hour.
Drink water or milk immediately chlorine is swallowed except in case of vomiting or convulsions.
Expose the patient or victim of chlorine poison to good ventilation.
Severe condition may necessitate hospitalization where the pulse, temperature, blood pressure and rate of breathing. Available treatments options in case of admission are medications and intake of intravenous fluids, administration of oxygen and breathing tube as well as surgical removal of damaged part of the body.
Avoid exposing people to the risk of contacting chlorine particularly house hold products containing chlorine. Keep the product safely.